What can be better than a combination of strawberry, chocolate and bourbon? Try out our simple recipe made with high quality strawberry syrup and the classical Angostura bitter. It is indeed delicious!
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz Prosyro strawberry syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 dash of Angostura chocolate bitter
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves
- Club soda
- Muddle the mint leaves in a shaker.
- Add bourbon, strawberry syrup, and lemon juice, and fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a strawberry and a sprig of mint.