2. Easy and safe payment methods. Buying on the internet should be as safe and fun as buying a good steak from your favorite butcher. Alambika lets you choose between Paypal, Visa or Mastercard. Our SSL certificate, a secure server, and rigorous administrative work can bring you peace of mind. Try to find a butcher that accepts Paypal and lets you bring back a steak after 30 days...
3. Rigorous buying policy. We analyse, test and question our products to be sure we offer well made and high quality items only. If a product doesn't stand up to our expectations, it will soon be removed from our catalogue. Alambika is proud to present a well curated, reliable and thought-out offer.
4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Simply write us an email to let us know why an item doesn't match your expectations (so we can improve ourselves) and, within thirty days from the initial transaction, you will be able to return it for an exchange or a refund. (more details here)
5. Customer service. This is not something a business should brag about. Test us, and you shall see for yourself why we included this in out top ten best features list.
6. Support of local craftsmen. Within Alambika's DNA resides a will to support local craftsmen and booze-makers through different endeavours. Buying from us is a way to keep Canadian tradition alive and fun.
7. Unique products. Tired of always seeing the same items everywhere over and over? You are striving for that uber-original gift for the person who owns it all? Well, look no further! Alambika has entered the game for unique pieces.
8. Green Policy. Alambika works hard to limit its environmental footprint in many ways. This includes recycling, limiting waste, responsible paper use, a super modern, all LED-based lighting engineering and much more. (See our full Green Policy)
9. An always improving website. Alambika is set to continually improve the efficiency and accessibility of its website. That is why you are now on the newest version of our site. Do not hesitate to send us suggestions and critics.
10. No sales commissions. No middlemen. No hidden fees. Sales commissions are good for businesses but costly and pointless for the customer. As much as possible, Alambika tries to go for the shortest distance between the maker and the consumer in order to let you enjoy competitive pricing.