The Eldeflower Spritz is a delicate and floral cocktail. It almost has this soothing effect when you have a sip. What is also fun, is that for a change, you can swap the elderflower syrup for pretty much any syrup you wish. Same for the Bitters! Have a look at our Syrups and Bitters sections for some inspiration.
- 0.25 oz Prosyro Elderflower syrup
- 1 dash of Dashfire Grapefruit Bitters
- Dry Sparkling Wine
- Garnished with a dried citrus wheel
- Add syrup, bitters and ice* to a wine glass;
- Pour the sparkling wine and mix gently;
- Garnish with a dried citrus wheel.
*If your wine is chilled, you can choose not to add ice.