The Margarita is a very iconic drink. There is definitely many different ways to enjoy a margarita ; up, on ice, frozen , spicy... and more. Here you'll find the classic recipe, from which you can decide to experiment with different syrups and bitters! You can also try having it on ice or blending it in the mixer. It's all up to you!
- 1.5 oz Tequila
- 0.75 oz Lime juice
- 0.5 oz Triple sec
- 0.25 oz Simple syrup
- Dried lime, to garnish
- Humidify half of a coupette rim with lime juice and dip it in salt*;
- Fill your shaker with ice and add the first four ingredients;
- Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds;
- Strain the mix into your glass;
- Garnish with a dried lime wheel. Enjoy!
*You can use a lowball glass if you want your margarita on ice.